the woohoos

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Woohoo!

Hi guys, whoa we kicked ass! We did like fifty something blunders and the hell we care!! (that's because I commited about two thirds of it so if I say it's ok.. it SHOULD be ok hahaha!) Seriously, we were great :) Hmm this is a blog, I should be writing in diary mode eh?

Dear blog,

We had our first gig at Marine Cove tonight. It was packed! People were body surfin' everywhere! They were shouting our names, it was crazy. I threw my shirt into the audience and girls were screamin' while rippin it apart. I could die at that moment.

HAHAHA ok i'll quit fooling around.

Dear blog,

We had our first gig at Marine Cove tonight. It wasn't really that packed. People were comin' in pairs or were just passing by. But it was definitely more than the three or four I had anticipated. Sweat was dripping all over my face what a mess! Bandmates seemed to have kept their cool the whole way though. And there's this lady who requested for "The Calling" song. How thick skinned of her! We're not being paid here hellooooOO! (LOL) Anyway, Anthony had to put us on the spot and asked us for an extra song, two even! They had to put up with one of my crappy originals. After the gig we're all happy. No one asked for any autographs though (I knew it was a waste of time practicin' my signature that mornin' - "Love lots, Chris"). Went to McCafe to mingle with some "groupies". After that it was nite nite.

Love lots,
Chris

===

Hopefully we'll have some media updated here by Monday the latest. My friend Joel took some good band shots, and Glenn with his trusty videocam. It would be nice to see and laugh at all those blunders, the woohoos way :)

p.s. pls join our yahoogroups at http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/thewoohoos/ . Seeya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home