the woohoos

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ok now..

Go check the band email haha! I've sent the mp3 recordings of our jamming yesterday. They're poor quality recordings, but we kick ass!

I've also uploaded the song structure documents in the email. Please feel free to identify corrections and additions, though you can leave the "details" part for later. Please focus on the structure first (why do I get the feeling that nobody will bother to check them eh? :P) I'll try to do the rest of the song structure documents tonight.

Honestly I think we'll kick ass on Saturday hehehe. Ok I'm too optimistic.. we will FAIL! FAIL!! huMiLiATe ourselves in front of people!! Like three or four people. HAHHAA!

Let's have fun shall weeeeeeeeee :D

1 Comments:

Blogger cheng said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA oh mannnn CHRIS U'RE SOO FUNNYYYYYY. i burst out laughing at e comp screen AHAHAHAAH u shd contribute more to e band blog for everyone's entertainment value AHAHHAA

Thursday, August 03, 2006 1:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home